District Goals and Objectives
● To plan, develop, and maintain the best possible system for the collection, treatment, and disposal of liquid waste generated by the District as authorized by statute.
● To maintain a solid commitment to water quality for the citizens of Southern Madison County.
● To provide our customers with good service at reasonable rates.
● To operate our business as efficiently as possible.
● To meet the needs of our customers in the communities we now serve within the limits of our collection system and treatment plant.
● To prepare for growth and expansion in South Madison County by continuously reviewing and updating our District Master Plan.
● To engage in and conduct activities necessary to provide the District with the facilities needed to accommodate the growth of the area’s economy.
● To treat our employees fairly, so that we can retain and attract qualified personnel.
● To provide our employees with the types of jobs meriting the high grade personnel we now have and hope to attract in the future.
● To conduct our operations and relationships in such a way as to earn the respect of our customers, vendors, contractors, other utilities, and the general public.
● To engage in civic activities which will further the welfare, growth, and development of our service area.